Friday, July 30, 2010

How do I get my boyfriend to want to get married one day?

Have been with my partner four years and I want to get married one day, not immediatley. How do I get him to want the same, he is so vague about the future.How do I get my boyfriend to want to get married one day?
joke around about, see how he reacts to it before you start to actually discuss the matter.





and by joking i mean like comments such as, we will be doing this everyday when we are married ;]How do I get my boyfriend to want to get married one day?
i think you should just chill out if you talk to him too soon all its going to do is turn him off. i hate when females want to talk about that im like when i want to get married then we will talk. and then you have to look at it like well maybe hes trying to save up for a ring to ask me or something like that. thats my excuse but im just trying to make sure that if i do get married that the girl is exaclty right marriage is a BIG thing
If he's under 30, than yes, he's not sure about the future. That's when men reach full maturity. You reached it at age 24. If he is, give it time. Also, remember that all men are very stressed right now with 80% of all layoffs being men. The future is vague. Just don't make him a father until he is ready to say I Do. Force him into fatherhood and you could really lose out.
You can't. How old is he? If he is relatively young maybe he just has some growing up to do, but if he really doesn't want to ever get married then it may be best for you to move on. Tell him what your goals for the relationship are, and if his don't match in the long run, you have some thinking to do.
Have you discussed it with him at all? Honestly do you really want to marry someone that you had to convince to marry you? This is something that should feel natural and right for both parties. I'm not trying to sound mean or anything, it might just be a lack of communication for the two of you. Good Luck
Talk it through with him but do not pressure him into it. I know from experience that if they are not ready they will end up regretting you one day and that is the last thing that you need.


When the time is right and if he really is the right one it will happen. Good luck.
http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Your-Long-Ter鈥?/a>





http://www.wikihow.com/Actually-Get-Your鈥?/a>
try talking to him about it, like get on the topic of what you want in life and make him realize that one day you will want to get married to him.
You don't. He has to want it himself or you will end up in divorce anyway.
tell him you will jump off a bridge if he does not propose..

No comments:

Post a Comment