Friday, July 30, 2010

How offen do married guys think about ex girlfriend?

I am newly married with a baby. I love my family but cannot stop thinking about an ex. Not all - just one in particular. I have even driven past her house and office - just to see if i can catch a glimpse. I google her to make sure she is still in the area and to see what she is up to. Is this normal curiousity?How offen do married guys think about ex girlfriend?
it semi normal as your life has just turned upside down and your probably missing how things used to be.... but whatever you do DO NOT let your wife see you looking for her or anything... shes going through a very emotional time right now and postpartum depression can be very easily triggered.... she is feeling fat and unwanted... because her body has changed so much and seeing something like this could make her feel that you don't ';want'; her anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment