Friday, July 30, 2010

How many people married their secondary school girlfriend?

Out of interest, to see how many of these relationships last longer than the few years we're at school for.How many people married their secondary school girlfriend?
We did %26amp; 18 years on still married ';mostly happy - say about 90% of the time and have two children





Personally I think when people marry and with whom does not determine the outcome of a relationship despite the stats. I know some very mature 16 year old and some really dumb 34 year olds. I know who is going into a relationship with their heads screwed on right. What happens along the way is either fate (depending on your beliefs) or how people change (yes the 34 year old can change within the first 6 months of marriage too)How many people married their secondary school girlfriend?
I married my childhood sweetheart 17 years ago. He not only is my lover but is my best friend. We have had two great children together. Don't get me wrong it hasn't been a bed of roses and like all relationships have gone through some really rocky patches. Thankfully we came out smiling. Marriage is something you need to work at.
i did and have been married 30 years next week the secret i think is i have always loved her and never stopped even through the bad times and make no mistake you will always have them !!!
Well loving someone doesnt change from high school neighborhood or even neighbors, i know a friend married his GF from a very early love during school.





They r still together for 21 years.








_K_
Didn't marry, but still see and bestest friends with (25 years on!)
I married my childhood boyfriend. 16yrs on and we're divorcing now.

No comments:

Post a Comment