Friday, July 30, 2010

How to get married while your fiance is in prison?

I was wondering how I would set the arrangements to marry my fiance while he is in prison..And everyone please do me a favor and don't judge me because you don't know me and you have no right..I am just looking for someone to help me out in the step I have to go through to get it all set up so I can marry the man of my dreams!! Thank you.How to get married while your fiance is in prison?
hi, i would call the prison and ask them how do you go about marrying an inmate (if you can it depends on the prison, the one my cousin was in did not allow it). if it is possible then ask them what all you need to do to make that happen. also what are the do's and dont's (like if you were going to have a bouquet they may not allow the pins that secure the ribbon, etc) just call and talk to them and make sure you get all the details. good luck and i hope everything works out for you. like the other person said that's very admirable of you for sticking by your man. hope all works out for you.How to get married while your fiance is in prison?
You may have to apply for a special license for that. I think your best bet is to discuss it with the prison warden and possibly the prison chaplain too. You may want to ask about 'conjugal visiting' for after too.





I hope he's only in for a 'minor' offence and comes out a reformed man. It's good you're sticking by him but would be a waste for you both if your whole marriage is spent in visiting rooms!





All the best.
I love how easy it is to judge a stranger! None of us know why this guy is in jail and just because people go to jail doest mean they should be written off! Dont presume that someone who made a bad choice will continue to make them again and again. Who hear can say they've never made a bad choice and if they have I hope you've learned from it just like this guy will.





Talk to the jail, I'm sure this goes on a lot. However, if it were me, I would wait for him to get out if possible. That way your friends and family will be there and I think the memory would be nicer. Think of telling this story to your kids.





Good luck!
You can't. People in prison do not have the same rights as normal citizens - and that includes the right to get married. You have to wait until he is released.





But depending on why he is in prison, I would think very, very seriously about jumping into marriage.
You, THe man of your dreams and the chaplin (prehaps the warden) should get together and talk about that. My friend got married in prison awhile back so someone could go see him. Not to seem judgemental but this is a step you should think highly about. People go to prison becuause they cant make good decisions. So they get out and make those same bad choices. Ive been there.. And Ive seen family and friends in prison. So... most guys in prison just use girls on the outside, whne you get locked up its just you...so... like if your sending him alotta money or something then yeah.. hes probably using you. however some girls like that. So good luck in getting married and living happily ever after
your best bet would be to contact the prison itself. They would have all of the information that you would need. It really does depends on the state, and the prison itself. Some don't allow their inmates to marry.





good luck.
i wouldnt know but i'm sure there are people who run the prison who would be able to help you. i admire you sticking by your man and wish you alot of happiness. i hope his prison stay isnt too long.
get arreseted honey... I am sure you and dream man will live happily ever after in a 2x4 cell...

No comments:

Post a Comment