Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How do I get married if I am under 18, and my Fiancee is under 18 as well in Florida?

I get that I could get parental consent to do that but I'm trying to avoid that. Basically I want to elope with my girl quietly then have an ';official'; marriage later on where all my family is invited and stuff. Yay for secret marriage!How do I get married if I am under 18, and my Fiancee is under 18 as well in Florida?
You have to have permission of parents if you are underage. Until age 18 your parents are legally responsible for you and therefore you cannot make adult decisions without their consent, until you are an adult yourself.





If you two are so sure marriage is the right path for you, waiting until you are of legal age won't change that. You're both going to go through a LOT of changes in the near future as you grow and mature into the adults you will be...you may find you aren't as good a match at that time as you feel you are now. Wait, and make sure it's the best decision for you both.How do I get married if I am under 18, and my Fiancee is under 18 as well in Florida?
Are you sure you even wanna do that...





There are laws that pertain to rape, especially if yall both are underage. You might wanna wait until you at least get into college or graduate before even considering marriage.





From what I hear, Florida is very conservative and I highly doubt you can even do that.
Im sorry


but this is a bad idea


im sure you're in love and have had a past and many feelings for one another


but i implore you to wait


a person should never have to run off and do something this life changing in secret


please i beg you


think on this a while longer and talk to all of your family


why can't you just wait a few more months till you're 18? what would it hurt?


i mean you've waited this long!


Marriage should never EVER be taking lightly
under the age of 18 is still a minor, parents are legally responsible for them and any legal document will not be valid without their signature. So... you cant marry without consent.
You foolish little boy. The fact is, you don't! You tink you know what you want now, but in a few years, it will all change.
Boo for secret marriage. Your immaturity is quite obvious---therefore the reason why children cannot marry. Go to school. Marry when you grow up.
No can do. In every state parental consent is require until both parties are 18.
Mexico is close to Florida. They don't have any rules there.
You wait until you're both legal like everyone else.





Sheesh. What the heck can't you wait a couple years for??
isn't it easier playing 'doctor' or something, rather than playing 'house'?

No comments:

Post a Comment