Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How many allowances for married filing joint, both work.?

Ug! I get so confused on this allowances thing. SO, when we are filling out our W-4 to determine our withholdings each do both of us claim ourself and each other or just claim one allowance each. I REALLY want to get this figured out because I am having to pay this year and is sucks. I was of course filing single but I think I still messed up this wrong thing. It does not make sense to me that you can have these allowances yet you end up paying if you choose them.How many allowances for married filing joint, both work.?
Turn the W4 over and use the calculations on the back. It will give you a pretty good estimate of what you should have withheld in order not to owe next year.
  • zits
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment