Tuesday, August 24, 2010

If you are getting married how does it work wen buying rings?

Imean as a women do you buy the man a ring, or what?If you are getting married how does it work wen buying rings?
My fiance and I will be buying our wedding bands as a couple and picking them out together.





Some women buy the mens rings, some buy both, some have the men do it.





I would rather it be a joint decision.If you are getting married how does it work wen buying rings?
My husband bought my ring with my engagement ring (it was a matching set) and I bought his ring. He was allowed to pick out his own ring, because he is horribly picky and refused to wear anything too flashy or big, or shiny, etc.
no you don't have to get him an engagement ring. he just has to get you one. then later as you plan the wedding you both go and pick out wedding bands.
You go shopping together and pick them out together
In our case, we shopped for our wedding bands together. We each chose our own. I paid for his, and he paid for mine.
We went to together to pick them out, and payed for them together.
We bought our rings together from our joint account.
well i think so

No comments:

Post a Comment