Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My car was strung with streamers last night when I got married. How do I get the blue stains out of the paint?

There is a light blue stain on my white car and it's not coming up with just soap and water. Anyone have any ideas?My car was strung with streamers last night when I got married. How do I get the blue stains out of the paint?
Light green compound number 7 from Turtle wax. Make sure you follow up with a good coat of wax afterwards The compound takes off the ';damage'; as well as a bit of the wax. You can use the Eagle One Wax as you Dry spray wax if you're in a hurry!My car was strung with streamers last night when I got married. How do I get the blue stains out of the paint?
DON'T PANIC!!





Paint is non porous. That means it's NOT stained.





Get a good car polish. Not wax. wax will just seal the color in. You need a very, very mildly abrasive cleaner.
im sorry but i think the only way is to get a new paint job.or get some car spray paint at a local hardware store.
try using mineral spirits but rub it very lightly. we had some stain on ours and it took it right off
go to a auto parts store and ask them.they should be able to recommend something.
Call your local car detailer and drop your car off before your honeymoon.
I do!! First of all, congratulations!! As for those annoying spots, go to the auto parts store and buy a can of compound. Use a little bit only on the spot (it won't hurt to do it everywhere and will give an amazing finish on your paint if you do, but that much work isn't necessary.) Buff the spots out in firm circular motions using the compound. It will come out very easily. Go over the spot with a little car wax just to re-seal your paint in that area. It should be about a 30 minute fix, maximum. And for another tip, I found out back in college that if you get tar marks on your wheels or chrome, Bacardi 151 will take it off with a cotton ball. (Regular rubbing alcohol might do the same thing, but I didn't have that to try.)

No comments:

Post a Comment