Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My sister is getting married in Tuscany. Reception is in Umbria. How do I help her find a local florist?

Wedding is in September


Need bridal bouquets and button holes etc as well as table decorations etc.


Finding it difficult to locate local florists.


Have a wedding planner but has only offered 2 options and both quite expensive.


HELP!My sister is getting married in Tuscany. Reception is in Umbria. How do I help her find a local florist?
My suggestion would be to talk to her contact at the reception area. They should be able to recommend a list of florists in the area.My sister is getting married in Tuscany. Reception is in Umbria. How do I help her find a local florist?
Research on the Internet. And ask somebody who got married in that place.

No comments:

Post a Comment