Saturday, August 21, 2010

What is the ideal age for a Woman to get married?

Hello guys, what age do you think a woman should get married? I'm 25 and I'm thinking of getting married around 29, is this a good age? Is a 29 year old woman too old for marriage?What is the ideal age for a Woman to get married?
It's funny that you're planning your age of marriage. Are you engaged or is this just a goal?





I got married just before I turned 26. I don't think we should get married before we turn 25. There are a lot of changes, apparently, that go on for all people in our early 20s. So, with that said, 29 isn't too old. It's a good age. The best rule of thumb is to make sure you're mature enough and you're truly meant to marry the person you're with. Age isn't as important.What is the ideal age for a Woman to get married?
I got married when I was 30.I think that it's good age if your considering this.I've been married now for 25 years and have a 21 year old son.I think that with the divorce rate in our county being so sky high,50-50.Your relationship has much better chance to survive.
there is no ideal age really i was 28 and that was perfect certainly not to old angela
Whenever she is ready! I can't emphasize that enough. There's no magic age. When you find that right person you'll know.
12...... om nom nom
  • zits
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment