Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I get my sim and game-created sim married from engagement at a university in Sims2?

While my girl sim lived in a dorm at the university expansion pack, she got engaged to a sim that was already made and living there. Now she's done with college and I want to move her back home, but I can't find any way to get them married because I can't control him in order to get him to move home as well. Is there any way to get them married? Or will he stay in University Town forever?How do I get my sim and game-created sim married from engagement at a university in Sims2?
Move her to the home neighborhood into a house. Have her call him and invite him over. Then click on him, click propose, click move in. Provided everyone is happy with each other he'll accept and some funds will be added to the house. Then he will be controllable. Then click on him or her again, click propose, click get married.How do I get my sim and game-created sim married from engagement at a university in Sims2?
Let your sim graduate and move back to town. Then invite the other sim to your house and propose.

No comments:

Post a Comment