Saturday, August 21, 2010

What type of women is suppose to be attracted to married men?

Why do certain women are attracted to these kind of relationships? Even though I've never been in such an affair, I worry about the fact that I find myself thinking that this kind of a relationship would be easy for me. And I don't fantasize about stealing anyone's husband for myself. I don't care about that, I just find that being with someone without actually ';being'; with him to be very comfortable, less fussy. Does that mean I've got intimacy issues?What type of women is suppose to be attracted to married men?
When I was younger, I often found myself attracted to married men...but I realized it was a self-esteem issue. I was choosing someone that I knew I couldn't have - so I didn't have to worry about rejection because he was never a real ';possibility'; anyway.What type of women is suppose to be attracted to married men?
It may seem easier you for in the fantasy but this would be damaging to you , and you're not looking at the overall affect on all the parties involved. Such as promoting the irresponsibility of the man, the effect on the wife or children possibly involved. If this is a reoccurring fantasy and you can't understand the basic tenets of the point of view good or bad of the other parties you might consider some counseling.
No thats just what you prefer!1 There isn't any type (unless your a hoe) thats attracted to married men. Thats where you feel comfortable or secure at...thats all. But try not to get in that situation because its not going to be easy to get out of. Trust me I know.
I dont think this is a matter of ''what type of women'' its more of a personality trait..there are a lot of people that want what they cant have..but if they have it eventually something else would show up in their minds that they may want..


why exactly..? im not sure but it definitely has alot to do with their upbringing and possibly because they usually get what they want when they were younger..
Don't touch married men with barge pole. Think of his wife. How would you feel if you were being cheated on? Also, what kind of man would he be - untrustworthy! I think you think it would be less complicated but he'll be a low life to cheat and you would be also if you were prepaired to think only of yourself and your needs not the poor wife who's husband it was!
maybe you just like the thrill of being bad. i have this problem sometimes. you can borrow my husband, if you like. maybe he'll quit bugging me so much.
Sometimes I like a man who is already married to someone. I still push to see what kind of relationship they have. If they are having problems then why shouldn't I try? Chances are if he will cheat with me, he would have done it with someone else anyway.





If you want to do it, do it.
Ugh... this is so wrong...talking about


wanting to be with a married man?


Ever hear the saying? Go find your OWN man!! lol..
is there a type in general? i don't judge ppl but i would like to say as long you are not harming others to be happy than it is justified.

No comments:

Post a Comment