Saturday, August 21, 2010

What percent of married partners are cheating?

Heard that there was a site out there where people (dudes) are paying 20 grand to hook up with someone. Of the 300,000 clients half are married. Is this any were close to what's going on in everyday America?What percent of married partners are cheating?
nopeWhat percent of married partners are cheating?
I don't think many people are paying 20 grand to get sex but I'll bet there is a staggering 50% who have or are cheating. I had heard a statistic that said anywhere between 50-55% of all American have or are cheating on their spouses. It makes you wonder if it was always this bad or was it that no one heard about it because we didn't have the technology to discuss it, track it and analyze it.
What are you calling cheating? Flirting at work or actually putting it in? My guess is 90% of the men out there welcome a little cutie on the side to put a smile on there face (which can be done with out actually ';doing it';). Married women in the workplace probably cheat less then men but more than the stay at home mom.
I don't know any facts but I do know it's too much... what ever the case may be, people shouldn't cheat on people, it's not fair to the other person. No wonder society has such a high std/ aids/ hiv/ abortion/ unwanted pregnancy rate these days...





I'm not a cheater and I never will but I don't understand why couples don't try harder with their partner to make things work in life, in the bedroom, whatever...





I look at my hubby the same way I seen him 10 years ago, I still have fire in my eyes for him, he is the only man I want
you could ask what percent of women refuse to have sex with their husband, when i hear about cheating partners that seems to be the biggest reason behind the cheating.
Last time I checked the statistics 68% of men cheated and 50% of women.





ADD: Thought it would be interesting if I added that 35% of 'single' males on dating website are actually married.
I would say about 50% of married people are cheating. They just dont take marriage serious anymore.
why in the hell would someone pay 20g to hook up. There are sites where married people go and hook up to have affairs. There is no cost.
One thing I know is that a lot more married couples cheat. Both men and women. I would not be surprised if more than 50% of married couples cheat.
Do these people paying 20 grand not have MySpace? I think people have always cheated...it just wasn't out in the open as much as it is now days.
according to studies, 80% of marriages involve infidelity.
honesty in this relationship now rare to see..............
this is pathetic.


most men should never be married
Where did you get these figures?
I've read poles that say 60% .
Nope

No comments:

Post a Comment