Tuesday, August 24, 2010

When you get married what kind of animals does your spouse want to have?

(even if it is a dream pet: like a panda)


my spouse wants to have lots of dog and cats, fish, birds, cows, horses, pigs, goats(maybe), sheep, chickens, and an aligator(never will i have that thing in my yard! but she wants it)


so what do you think he/she wants?When you get married what kind of animals does your spouse want to have?
Well...my husband didn't want the responsibility of any pets.





Today we have 2 horses, 4 dogs, 4 cats, and a 55 gallon fish tank.





And he loves them all. He works to pay their bills, and grieves when any die.





He let me bring critters home, because he loves me, and it makes him happy, to see me happy. Soon, he realized that pets help make our world...complete.





If a new pet fits with what we already have...I don't care what he brings home.When you get married what kind of animals does your spouse want to have?
All mine talks about is children.


I would rather have a dog.
A horse
Bleh, who cares what HE wants. It's a family decision really, being that if he wants a freakin alligator and nobody else does- too bad for him. :D
i want a panda and a tigers too and a whole lotta sharks!! siberian tigers!!!
A Pig
  • zits
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment