Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is anyone here married or dating an actor or actress? How does it feel to watch them kiss other actors? Hard?

My friend is dating an actress and he gets upset when she kisses others while acting. I told him its her job but I also told him she has finally gotten the job she loves if he can't deal he needs to let her go. What do you think?Is anyone here married or dating an actor or actress? How does it feel to watch them kiss other actors? Hard?
No, but one of my co-workers' daughter works on a well known soap opera.Is anyone here married or dating an actor or actress? How does it feel to watch them kiss other actors? Hard?
I totally understand your friend's feeling of upset, but you're right to tell him it's something he's got to have peace about it or move on. My guy's been an actor since childhood and he's very selective about the parts he takes, so it's not like he's chasing every script that's packed with gratuitous sex.





Like your friend, I don't like to see the on screen smooching so we've got a system -- my eyes typically go to the floor when it starts and he'll give my hand a squeeze when it's over. If I'm on set, I'll usually come on days when they're not shooting those scenes or hang in his trailer till the scene is wrapped. I have friends who've got no problem in the world watching their gal or guy do a love scene, but that's them.





You've got to work out what works for you as a couple and that will look different for different people, but supporting each others dreams and goals whatever they may be...that's essential no matter what.
i mean your friend needs to understand that its her job and he needs to trust her and understand she doesnt have a choice and that she probably doesnt mean to get him upset. If he cant trust her than he should let her go and he can find someone else but again he needs to understand that she's acting and its her job and if he really loves her he has to trust her
I've never dated an actor, and I'm not planning on it, I mean...people might follow us, his fan girls might say something like: Omg I hate her, he's mine...etc...


Trust me, they do that alot nowadays.


I might get jealous...





But I don't blame your friend, I mean he has the right to be upset and all, but then again your right because it is her job, but it hurts...





If only he was an actor, then he would really understand.














ps- Who's he dating? [Just curious]
She should tell him how she feels


that's what I did with my famous boy friend and now he pretends to kiss them, but he really isn't
lol no but that would be cool! who is she dating???

No comments:

Post a Comment